Through this blog I hope to share the adventures of Spencer, a rescued Goldendoodle, along with providing helpful information on pet safety, products, rescue organizations and much more.
Fake Poop #1
- Supplies: Peanut Butter, Microwaveable Bowl, Spoon, Chocolate Syrup, Plate, Ziplock Bag, Scissors, (optional: seeds, raisins, corn, pudding)
- Scoop 2-3 spoonfuls of peanut butter into a microwaveable bowl.
- Then squirt a little chocolate syrup into the bowl and mix. Keep adding more until you reach the desired color.
- If you want add seeds, raisins, corn, or pudding to the mixture.
- Put the bowl into the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Take the bowl out of the microwave and let cool for a few minutes, then mold it into the shape you want.
- Place the form into a ziplock bag and cut one of the corner tips of the bag.
- Squeeze it out of the bag on to a plate and make it into any shape you desire.
- Place plate into the fridge for about 5 minutes to let the form settle.
- Have fun and Prank away!!!